- Brian “Weirdartist” Lewandowski
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Enter your DAMNED statement below. Please note that only text is allowed (no HTML). We prefer that your statement relates to your views of and/or experiences with being a part of DAMNED. Feel free to share any thoughts of attending the DAMNED events, the DAMNED friendships you may have created and and/or how DAMNED may have affected you as an artist.
- I was ecstatic the first time one of my submissions was accepted to be displayed at DAMNED! And EVERY year, since, I have felt that same excitement. It really is the biggest event of the year for me! To be among the most amazingly talented people I’ve ever experienced has been an honor! The images I selected here are a few of my favorite pieces that were included in past shows. Out of 11 years of showing at DAMNED, only 3 of them were NOT self portraits (Take from that what you will!) I’ve included here my absolute favorite mosaic creation (The Darkness Within Her,) along with my very first DAMNED self portrait (“In The Dark”) and my next favorite self portrait (I’m Just Waiting......) This show, and all of the events that have sprouted off from it, have been a big part of what has kept me going all these years!!!! Thank you to EVERYONE who has made this possible!!!
Submit up to 3 images of exhibited artwork below. NOTE: All uploaded images MUST have been exhibited at DAMNED.
- Title 1
- The Darkness Within Her (DAMNED V 2012)
- Medium 1
- Stained glass mosaic, etched glass, photo reproduction, LED lights
- Title 2
- Self Portrait: “I’m Just Waiting For That Cold, Black, Sun Cracked, Numb Inside Soul Of Mine To Come Alive”
- Medium 2
- Chalk Pastel on Paper (DAMNED IV 2011)
- Title 3
- Self Portrait: “In The Dark
- Medium 3
- Oil Pastel on Paper (DAMNED II 2009)
OPTIONAL: Share your portfolio link and links to any social media you may have below. Begin each link with "http://" in order for the links to work properly.